Flying at the Airport

A discussion restricted to the topic of hang gliding.
Davis
Site Admin

Post by Davis »

Typical?

Proved wrong once again.
BilleFly

Post by BilleFly »

DougM wrote:So why was Owen's post deleted? And who deleted it after so much time?

*poofed* again.

Without his comment, the thread's following points do not have the same meaning. Someone has done a disservice to the forum members yet again. Typical.
Someone just , "Doesn't Get It" -------------------- again ! LOL

It was the guy who posted directly AFTER Owen ; that changed
the point, of a Really Good joke.

Bille
GOOD RUSH !!!
DougM

Post by DougM »

Billy, I guess you as well as most of the others didn't get to read Owen's post before he deleted it. Why would I have posted that comment otherwise?

Davis, you've deleted plenty of posts, so why wouldn't someone assume that you did this time, and the next?
Davis
Site Admin

Post by Davis »

Because I delete the whole post, not just the contents.

And I delete posts from assholes, not from great people like Owen.
NMERider

Post by NMERider »

CloudHopper wrote:The simplified right vs left descriptors are often overused in the media, but this technique helps solidify the partisan division concept. This forced division aids to reduce politics down to a cheap sporting event which fits well into modern culture’s attention span tolerance and level of understanding.
This media-driven division could serve as a distraction from other more important issues which are resolution resistant, with heavy resistors existing across a broad spectrum.
I tend to look at the issue more along the following lines. Stated differently: "I'll be right up rather than being left out"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
BilleFly

Post by BilleFly »

DougM wrote:Billy, I guess you as well as most of the others didn't get to read Owen's post before he deleted it. Why would I have posted that comment otherwise?

I read it, in it's entirety , and it sounded like a Good , (well written) joke
and Yes, i did laugh ; then the next poster, turned it into something partisan, with
some obscure cynical twist, for absolutely No reason.

DougM wrote:Why do the leftists always feel the need to push their politics onto everyone else, no matter what they're discussing?! Can't we all just get along?!
Seriously ------ not many ways a guy could view that post, in a non partisan way ; if
there is, then please explain, (but should an apology to Owen, be in order First) ?

Bille
GOOD RUSH !!!