Do websites count for this section?

For discussion of any issues surrounding hang gliding and paragliding sites.
Previous topicNext topic
EdB

Do websites count for this section?

Post by EdB »

Technically they are sites about hang gliding so I think this is the appropriate category.

I recently got into the blogging thing for my personal website and decided my school could use this type of CMS application too. Mostly I wanted the database aspect of it, but in the process it occured to me that the syndication feature of the blog world will be a very valuable tool for me.

I figure those interested in who graduates my school or where I'll be over the next couple of days or whatever can just subscribe to my blog with an aggregator and get told when updates here happen without having to come here or sign up for an email list. Realistically I can't see where there's more than maybe 10 people who care, and of those maybe only one has a clue about a desktop aggregator, but the idea is sound and it's gotta start somewhere.

check out http://whitesandshanggliding.com/ if you're into it, and if you understand more about this blogging/syndication/aggregation thing how 'bout filling us all in?
Scare!
Site Admin
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (eh!) [49.8953,-97.1385,somewhere in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada]

Re: Do websites count for this section?

Post by Scare! »

Well, that's sort of a grey area.

I'd think that if it's a message about a web site that's about a hang gliding / paragliding site, then yeah.

If it's a message about a web site that's about hang gliding / paragliding, then, much less so. I think by "site" we mean, like, a physical place, like a launch point, not a virtual place like a web site.

If it's a message about a web site that's not about flying, then it's likely the Great Void will suck it in, never to be seen again...
Lobido

Post by Lobido »

On Tuesdays you may post concerning websites, Thursdays are reserved for issues related to site surveying, on odd months no posts about vision or sight related issues, and Fridays are given soley to those who have sighted someone hang gliding.
I keep cuttin' it and cuttin' it, but its still too short.
Previous topicNext topic