Thanks to all of the 2011 supporters/volunteers at Hat Creek

For discussion of any issues surrounding hang gliding and paragliding sites.
Previous topicNext topic
Big Bird

Thanks to all of the 2011 supporters/volunteers at Hat Creek

Post by Big Bird »

This season was successful for several reasons. The flying was great, who doesn't love that? Financially we gained back slightly from the costly removal of the vandalized trees at the main launch and the repair of that area. Also, a large number of pilots supported the voluntary site protocol that was new this year. Special thanks to the H-2, P-2 mentors who helped pilots get their first taste of Hat Creek air. I think we all remember our first flights at scenic Hat Creek Rim – it is an awe-inspiring view complimented with a bit of a pucker factor while soaring a grand or two over launch taking it all in.

All in all it was another satisfying year at the Rim. Here's a list of those who supported the site thru donations, membership and/or following site protocol; http://www.hatcreek.info/Club_Informati ... rs-members. If your name is missing let me know and I'll add it. This is by no means a complete list, I know there are others who supported the Rim in various ways… Thank you too.

It can't be overstated; Hat Creek Rim is an all-volunteer effort that continues to work due to the generosity of the flying community – Thank you so much!!
Previous topicNext topic