"nudity" Volume 9, Number 183

A discussion restricted to the topic of hang gliding.
Previous topicNext topic
billwixon

Post by billwixon »

AW ROIGHT!! TIDDIES! we need more pictures of tiddies. (in the (hg/pg) magazine, oz report, etc.) jeez, looks like they're europeans. those europeans are so much more sophisticated than us americans huh? jeez. cute too huh? where is that site? (not that i want to go there to see tiddies, just curious where that barren landscape is.)
Nickcrow

Lanzarote

Post by Nickcrow »

I don't know who they are but the site is definatley the upper take off at Famara Lanzarote I've flown it on more than one occasion
Hangwind

Post by Hangwind »

...for the voyer; I suggest Torrey Pines/Blacks Beach in Southern California for consistency on that subject.
Clockboy

Post by Clockboy »

Adam Trahan wrote:...for the voyer; I suggest Torrey Pines/Blacks Beach in Southern California for consistency on that subject.
Sweet pictures! I love the smell of hang sluts in the morning...

About Torrey/Blacks beach though, the only bare tiddies I've ever seen there, on the few times I ended up on the beach, belonged to fat gay guys. Not that there's anything wrong with that... Just be careful if you have to bend over while breaking down your glider :shock:
Hangwind

Post by Hangwind »

...eww, yuch. I've never landed on the beach, thanks for letting me know, my bad.

*grin*
jafcmx5

Post by jafcmx5 »

Here here! Luv the phonetic spelling! I must not be going to the right launches! Of course I live in puritan New England so that may have something to do with it.
Clockboy

Post by Clockboy »

Adam Trahan wrote:...eww, yuch. I've never landed on the beach, thanks for letting me know, my bad.

*grin*
Yeah, it's pretty funny actually. There are hardly any women to be seen at Blacks Beach, if at all. And invariably there is a volley ball game with everyone (all men) wearing nothing but sweaters. :lol: I didn't play very long because I felt funny without my sweater.
Dawson

Post by Dawson »

jafcmx5 wrote:Here here! Luv the phonetic spelling!
Isn't english a silly language! The word phonetic should surely be spelled phonetically.
Dave Kinlan

Post by Dave Kinlan »

Flying the dunes near Amsterdam in Holland can be "interesting" sometimes as lots of couples take to the dunes for trysts in the sand and part of the route crosses a extensive nudist beach.

Its difficult to know where to look sometimes and the launch can be tricky due to the amount of slippery condoms.... :oops:

I imagine you guys in the US don't have these sort of issues to deal with.. :)
Christian Williams

Post by Christian Williams »

The problem in Los Angeles is that too often when you fly over these young women they follow you home. We are trained to toss pebbles at them, as we do at condors, to discourage familiarity. the only solution is a paraglider.
Previous topicNext topic