www link

For discussions not directly related to hang gliding.
Previous topicNext topic
George Sychrovsky

www link

Post by George Sychrovsky »

I wanted to change the link to my new domain in my profile www button and can't see any field for it , only managed to make it disappear completely
Scare!
Site Admin
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (eh!) [49.8953,-97.1385,somewhere in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada]

Post by Scare! »

There's one under your picture now.
George Sychrovsky

Post by George Sychrovsky »

Ok lets try again - slow .
There are buttons under the user name in the user name field , they will appear when appropriate fields are filled out in the profile page,
The website field appeared in the past but now missing.
I just pasted my website to the signature field.

Signature:
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 1024 character limit.

I expected this would now appear with my posts in the bottom of the post field but it is placed under my name.
Technically this works as a matter of desired functionality , but in an odd way.
Scare!
Site Admin
Location: Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada (eh!) [49.8953,-97.1385,somewhere in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada]

Post by Scare! »

O……K…………

The "website" field in your profile is empty. Did it have contents at one time, and was the button there then?

Oh, I get it, no input field on https://ozreport.com/forum/profile.php?mode=editprofile . That may have been removed by an anti-bot mod. They sign up for an account, and always try and fill that particular field (when most humans don't) and get stuck when they can't. Their purpose is to have many many links on the web to their site, one with each random message they post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Previous topicNext topic