Still Drought in California

For discussions not directly related to hang gliding.
Previous topicNext topic
Davis
Site Admin

Post by Davis »

Ben stop with the personal attacks.

Although I do like the short post.
RafaelVok

Still Drought in California

Post by RafaelVok »

The extended drought in California got a break with widespread rains off a Pacific Low. 1-5 inches are expected.
Ben Reese

Post by Ben Reese »

Davis,
Don't you mean Ben & Mavi Gogun?
Davis
Site Admin

Post by Davis »

That's no excuse, Ben.
Ben Reese

Post by Ben Reese »

So Davis, then I assume you must have missed this quote from Christopher "Mavi Gogun"
in his last post just before mine?

Quoted from page 2 "Christopher"
""One thing is sure: the product of Ben's colon remains undiminished;
California will never suffer for lack of fertilizer as long as he darkens its Golden Gate.""

However, since I don't live in CA anymore I am not offended personally by that.
But I am alarmed that he claims to know the product of my colon which is very personal.

It feels like an attack since he has his head so far up my ðÿ¤”? He knows what's coming
out before I do.

With all due Respect,

B R
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

Surely there was a kinder way to make clear just how disconnected from reality Mr. Reese has diverged. Insanity is nothing to forgive- we all have our limitations; ignorance, however- when willful -deserves nothing more than scorn and ridicule.

Ben has had ample opportunity to accurately apprehend my country of origin and affiliation, disposition on religion, etc- yet remains committed to his own fantastic narrative, all evidence to the contrary. None familiar will be surprised to discover his regard of the indisputable record of California is equally corrupted. It's not a matter of intelligence, or sanity, but character. Regardless the topic at hand, with Ben, given time, the topic always bends toward hate; as is all too often the case, here, hate was his starting point.
Ben Reese

Post by Ben Reese »

Christopher,

Stop playing the poor victim of your religious convictions. It's not Christians, Buddhists, Seeks,
Mormons, Taoists, Pagans or even Witches who are driving into crowds, severing heads,
shooting up gay night clubs, raping and pillaging as a right of Islamic law!

No Mavi Gogun it's Muslim activists like you who play the part of moderate that fans
the flames of global war. No it's not hate that motivates me to counter your garbage.
It is simple survival of a tolerant culture that allows you to even post here.

I don't hate you at all, I pity you mostly. I have read your posts all across the web over
a period of years. I can tell from your posts that you waver from all in Jihad to how can
I get out of this?

It's the way you admit that your a Country of Turkey is corrupt or misguided, but you don't
say in specific ways for fear of retrobution. This is why you change your alias so many times.
I have no desire to expose you further by posting your forum arguments with others. Just don't
come in here and lie about who you are and what you after.

Others will take you on in here if you keep pushing. I have seen it over and over in your
other forums. Try to learn but I fear you don't want to? So it's not going to work making
me into a hater of other cultures.

I am a protector of my culture the one you want to change. You ran into the wall with me.
It's the same wall Trump was elected to build, but it's not just a physical wall.
Borders Language Culture, the one Michale Savage has talked about for 24 years.
It's not a wall of ignorance as you would paint it. It's a wall of enlightened people
who spread that knowledge as a natural response to your toxic Chaliphate goals
of world domination…

Your losing and it is as it should be, but this only aggravates you to try harder
until you push once to far.. History is reapeating to those who know it.
It feels new to those who don't know history, these are your uninformed allies.
Their numbers are reduced every day so the tide has changed and that makes
you desperate and for the time dangerous also. But this also won't last..

Really Chris, try another forum, you bore me…

B R
Blindrodie

Then STOP replying Ben! Sheeesh...

Post by Blindrodie »

Really Chris, try another forum, you bore me…
8)
Jim

Tow me up. I'll find my way down
Christopher

Post by Christopher »

Ben Reese wrote:I have read your posts all across the web over
a period of years. I can tell from your posts that you waver from all in Jihad to how can
I get out of this?
I'll speak directly to your capacity, Ben: as with most all else, you are completely deluded as to my national origin, country of residence, nationality, religious affiliation, and, topically, the history and present state of California's water and agricultural. You would do well to examine just why it is you hold fast to those most bizarre fictions- that is to say, why you are unable to accurately apprehend reality. Considering your obsession, by now any fully functional person would at least have the simple facts right, then shape their opinions accordingly. So completely bent by hate, you've dispensed with facts entirely, spinning whatever narrative serves your animus. At the very least, recognizing your disability would allow the possibility of developing coping skills.

Frankly, I would never distinguish myself from those you despise, feed your prejudice by standing apart from the targets of your poison. I haven't directly corrected any of your deluded beliefs about me, Ben, because every time you misdirect a tirade of hate, it announces how completely debased and corrupted your spirit.
Brianscharp

Post by Brianscharp »

Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia.
Previous topicNext topic